Interested in becoming a member of the Blue Hills Genealogical Society? This is where you want to start!
Two types of memberships are available through the Blue Hills Genealogical Society – Single ($18 USD) and Dual ($27 USD) Memberships. Membership periods run from April 1st to March 31. If you would like to purchase a membership, please print and fill out the form here, then return it by mail with a check for the required membership dues. Or, you can fill out the form and pay online!
Paid membership to the BHGS includes several cost-saving and time-saving benefits:
- Voting privileges at regularly scheduled Society meetings
- A copy of the Blue Hills Genealogical Society Bylaws (dual memberships receive one copy)
- Quarterly Society newsletter “The Echoes”
- One free query in “The Echoes”
- Unlimited free on-site look-ups in the Resource Center collections
- $10/hour for all Barron County research done outside the Resource Center (one hour minimum charge)
- New! Access to online Member Resources
The fees for on-site and off-site look-ups for non-members is $30, with a one hour minimum charge.