Interested in becoming a member of the Blue Hills Genealogical Society? This is where you want to start!
Two types of memberships are available through the Blue Hills Genealogical Society –
- Single $20 USD (with newsletter delivered via internet). $23 for newsletter delivered via USPS
- Family Memberships $30 USD (with newsletter delivered via internet). $33 for newsletter delivered via USPS.
Membership periods run from April 1st to March 31.
To purchase a membership
- Print and fill out the form here, then return it by mail with a check to BHGS, 410 E. LaSalle Ave., Suite C, Barron, WI 54812 for the required membership dues.
Paid membership to the BHGS includes several cost-saving and time-saving benefits:
- Voting privileges at regularly scheduled Society meetings
- A copy of the Blue Hills Genealogical Society Bylaws (dual memberships receive one copy)
- Quarterly Society newsletter “The Echoes” via internet.
- One free query in “The Echoes”
- Unlimited free on-site look-ups in the Resource Library collections
- $10/hour for all Barron County research done outside the Resource Library (one hour minimum charge)
- New! Access to online Member Resources
The fees for on-site and off-site look-ups for non-members is $30, with a one hour minimum charge.
We are able to accept donations of one dollar ($1 USD) or more online via PayPal! To donate more than $1, enter the quantity in the box below.